We welcome "The Remains" back to the Patriot Center, Saturday November 23rd. The Remains have performed thousands of shows and have become an anchor in the Patriot Center band line-up. Their music is memorable. They regularly put together great song sets that both span music history from the 60's through what you hear on the radio today but also keep their audiences engaged. This is your chance to listen to a great local group playing the songs you want to hear.
About the Patriot Center:
- Doors open at 7pm - Music 8pm to 11p
- Located at 6660 Clough Pike, Cincinnati, 45244
- Beautiful newer facility in Anderson Township with ample parking
- Excellent dance floor with capacity for a large crowd.
- Cash Bar for beer, wine, mixed drinks and soft drinks. The Patriot Center is a Permit Premise, outside beverages are not allowed. No BYOB.
- Table snacks (pretzels and chips) will be provided. Light snack foods and appetizers may be brought in.
Follow the Band: https://www.facebook.com/groups/336082538496/?ref=group_header